Information about the materials and their guide is announced on the Canvas learning platform In this course, we are using the following material: Kotler P. , Kartajaya H., Setiawan I., Marketing 4.0 – Moving from Traditional to Digital, parts 4-7 (https://laurea.finna.fi/Record/nelli01.3710000000952392)
- This is an eLearning course on the Canvas learning platform. The course can be completed at your own pace (respecting deadlines, of course!) and from anywhere via the internet.
- You will familiarize yourself with Google and Hubspot certificates. Lecturers will guide you in the discussion forum if any help is needed.
- Course will be introduced in Zoom 03.10.22 from 10 to 12. The address for the Zoom meeting will be provided later to the accepted students.
- Students must complete the orientation assignment on time to ensure their place in the course. The deadline for the orientation assignment is given in the canvas. Kindly follow the canvas syllabus page.
In assessment the Laurea level 2 criteria is applied.
The grade for the course is determined by the points as follows:
139 - 150 = 5
123 - 138 = 4
107 - 122 = 3
91 - 106 = 2
75 - 90 = 1
0 - 74 = Fail
If failing to meet each assignment deadline, penalty -20% applies.
03.10.2022 - 12.12.2022
12.09.2022 - 18.09.2022
20 - 120
Laurea Leppävaara, tiko
The study unit corresponds to the requirements of Bachelor's level education.According to the degree regulations (section 18) “students must be present in the first contact session or notify their teacher in charge if they cannot attend. If they fail to notify the teacher of their absence in the first contact session, their enrolment will be rejected. Another student in the queue may be enrolled in the study unit in the place of the absent student.” (Laurea degree regulations) In the case of online studies the lecturer can also specify some other way than participation on an online meeting what is required from the student so that he/she verifies his/her attendance on the study unit (Decision by the vice president, education 7/2019).
The quality of the study unit implementation has been assessed and the self-evaluation report is available in Canvas.
Liiketalouden koulutus (HLY2), Laurea yhteinen (Finnish)
Laurea Virtual Campus
According to the degree regulations “all students are entitled to demonstrate their competence. The recognition and accreditation of prior competence is initiated by the students themselves. The competence is recognized and accredited by the teacher responsible for the module or study unit or another person designated by the director of the UAS unit. The assessment is carried out according to the same criteria and grading scale as that adopted for the corresponding study unit.” For further information visit Opiskelijaintra.
Worklife skills and competencies are built through achieving industry certifications during the course. There is also a possibility for a business project for the team.
The Canvas workspace will open latest on 03.10.2022.
Other important dates you will find on the canvas syllabus page.
Always check the learning platform for any changes in the schedule.
One credit equals approximately 26.7 hours of work performed by the student.
The main themes in the course are:
- Digital Transformation
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing & Lead Acquisition
- Social Media Marketing
- Sales in Today's World
- Legal Issues
- Final Assignment - Digital Marketing and Sales Plan
In addition to assignments and quizzes you will accomplish industry certifications. Remember to add these useful certifications to your CV!
[Kenttä ei ole Laureassa käytössä] (not translated)