To be announced in Optima. Selection of books and articles related to various aspects of new service development.
The study unit consists of two parts: participation in three contact days and learning assignments.
See Laurea's evaluation criteria for Master's studies: https://laureauas.sharepoint.com/sites/linkfi/Dokumentit/Evaluation_criteria_of_a_study_unit_master.pdf
01.01.2020 - 31.07.2020
25.11.2019 - 01.12.2019
0 - 30
Laurea university of applied sciences
Having completed the study unit the student is able to
- develop and model innovative service concepts and processes
- analyse and conceptualise evolving business environments collaboratively
HYA2 Degree Programme in Service Innovation and Design, Laurea Leppävaara
Learning assignment in collaboration with a case company.
5 credits = 5x 27 hours (135h)
Tentative schedule for contact days, to be confirmed:
1. Practicalities of the study unit, introductory lecture, preassignment presentations, working in groups
2. Guest lectures, working in groups (case assignment)
3. Working in groups, case assignment presentations, reflection