20% Lähiopetus, 80% Etäopetus
The course materials are provided during the course.
NB! DUE TO THE CORONA SITUATION, F-TO-F MEETINGS TAKE PLACE IN ZOOM
Learning outcomes of the course
The student is able to
- broadly perceive different local and global factors that promote wellness at work in different fields
- identify different local and global programs, plans and good practices for wellness at work
- recognize and practice different ways and methods (such as multisensory methods, art, relaxation, NLP and other cognitive methods, narrativity, solution-oriented and supervisory methods etc.) of reducing work-related stress factors and health and wellness risks, both in their own student lives and future working lives
- identify and acknowledge the best practices from employee to manager to impact wellness at work
The course takes place online, in zoom and padlet.
In this study unit the assessing of the competences will be done by using the criteria set for requirement level II.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE BASIS, INFORMATION SEARCHING AND REPORTING
To achieve grade 5 student must be able to
- analyse the acquired information, draw conclusions and combine theoretical knowledge with experiential knowledge
To achieve grade 3 student must be able to
- critically evaluate information and justify their actions with science-based knowledge
To achieve grade 1 (or pass) student must be able to
- use professional concepts in a consistent manner and demonstrate his/her familiarity with the knowledge basis
- report and communicate in a professional manner
“Students who have failed assignments or examinations required for passing a study unit must supplement or retake their study attainment in a manner and schedule defined by the teacher of the study unit. (Laurea degree regulations.)
All staff and students of Laurea are expected to adhere to good scientific practices, which includes appropriate referencing. Familiarise yourself with the practices and, if needed, ask for more information. All study assignments are to be done as individual work unless otherwise instructed. [If Urkund is used when assignments are checked, the lecturer will inform the students of this.]
11.09.2020 - 16.11.2020
18.05.2020 - 30.06.2020
0 - 50
Laurea Tikkurila, sote
According to the degree regulations (section 18) “students must be present in the first contact session or notify their teacher in charge if they cannot attend. If they fail to notify the teacher of their absence in the first contact session, their enrolment will be rejected. Another student in the queue may be enrolled in the study unit in the place of the absent student.”
When places available, max 20 open UAS and 5 3AMK students can attend the course.
Complementary competence, bachelor's studies in English (CCS2), Health and welfare
According to the degree regulations “all students are entitled to demonstrate their competence. The recognition and accreditation of prior competence is initiated by the students themselves. The competence is recognised and accredited by the teacher responsible for the module or study unit or another person designated by the director of the UAS unit. The assessment is carried out according to the same criteria and grading scale as that adopted for the corresponding study unit.” For further information visit Link.
This course is partly connected with Erasmus+ DISC project.
The actual implementation schedule is directly visible to students in Pakki as implementation reservations. There is no exam in this course but the course porfolio is to be returned one week after the final seminar.
The study unit is suitable for exchange students.
One credit equals approximately 26.7 hours of work performed by the student.