Interacting in Everyday Life in Finnish TO00BW30-3004 26.08.2022-30.10.2022 5 op(SNF222SN)+-
The students is able to
- interact in various social situations
- develop one’s Finnish skills utilizing the Finnish speaking society and environment
- reflect on Finnish lifestyle, policies and services of everyday life
- use the most frequent grammar structures to convey one’s message
- reach the target level A2.1-A2.2 in CEFR
This study unit is for student of education export groups to develop their language skills to meat the language skill level B1. If you are unsure whether this is suitable for you, please discuss with your tutor teacher.