The materials will be listed on online learning platform.
More information and registration form will be published here: https://www.laurea.fi/en/laurea/3AMK/summer-school/
Assessment criteria of the individual assignments and their value regarding the final grade will be published as an integral part of the course material.
To achieve grade 5 (excellent) the student must be able to:
- create a consistent framework/knowledge base making use of both national and international scientific sources in a critical analytic fashion. (Knowledge base)
- solve demanding problems in research, development and/or innovation activities where new knowledge and competence is created as well as to apply and combine information from different fields. (Problem solving)
- develop the activities of the competence area in a target-oriented and communal fashion. (Development)
- communicate convincingly both orally and in writing to audiences within and exterior to the field. (Communication)
To achieve grade 3 (good) the student must be able to:
- gather, process, produce and evaluate information critically and widely making use of both national and international scientific sources. (Knowledge base)
- use concepts of the area of expertise fairly. (Knowledge base)
- solve problems in research, development and/or innovation activities by applying and combining information from different fields. (Problem solving)
- create target-oriented, justified development plans considering the community. (Development)
- communicate in a competent, clear and consistent manner both orally and in writing. (Communication)
To achieve grade 1 (satisfactory) the student must be able to:
- gather, process, produce and evaluate information widely. (Knowledge base)
- use concepts of the area of expertise systematically. (Knowledge base)
- solve problems in research, development and/or innovation activities. (Problem solving)
- recognise and analyse focuses of development making use of the knowledge base. (Development)
- communicate clearly both orally and in writing. (Communication)
All staff and students of Laurea are expected to adhere to good scientific practices, which includes appropriate referencing. Familiarise yourself with the practices and, if needed, ask for more information. All study assignments are to be done as individual work unless otherwise instructed. [If Urkund is used when assignments are checked, the lecturer will inform the students of this.]
01.05.2022 - 31.08.2022
41 - 50
Korkeakouluyksikkö D /YAMK
Enrollment for this study unit happens in a separate form, not in Pakki system. Registration will be 17.1.-28.2.2022.
Laurea täydentävä osaaminen, yamk-tutkinto (TYJ), Yhteiset opinnot
According to degree regulations “All students are entitled to demonstrate their competence. The recognition and accreditation of prior competence is initiated by the students themselves. The competence is recognised and accredited by the teacher responsible for the module or study unit or another person designated by the director of the UAS unit. The assessment is carried out according to the same criteria and grading scale as that adopted for the corresponding study unit.” For further information visit the student intranet.
One credit equals approximately 26.7 hours of work performed by the student.