Starting a Successful Career (1 cr)
23.05.2022 - 29.05.2022
05.09.2022 - 11.12.2022
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Laurea Leppävaara, liko
20 - 40
- Degree Programme in Service Business Management (HMA), Laurea Leppävaara
- Ilona Rönkä
Teacher in charge
HMA220SNDegree Programme in Service Business Management, daytime studies, S20, Leppävaara
The student is able to
- continuously develop their competences
- look into further study opportunities
- describe their own competence and build a professional profile for the job market
- make good use of different employment opportunities
- understand the key labour legislation principles in their field and comply with them
- promote their well-being at work in order to cope with the workload
Evaluation criteria, approved/failed
To pass this study unit the student needs to take part in a PSP5 discussion and/or graduation discussion. The student is also to submit an action plan for the future into Canvas.
Evaluation criteria, fail (0)
The student fails to take part in a PSP5 and/or graduation discussion and does not hand in an action plan for the future.
The learning outcomes are assessed by using level 1 of Laurea's common assessment criteria.