Placement for Professional Working Methods V1482-3006 01.08.2021-31.12.2021 15 credits(SWV219SN2)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
The student is able to
- support and guide various customers and customer groups in a goal-oriented manner.
- analyse and apply the methods used in professional work.
- perceive and understand the basic tasks of the work community and the organisation.
- play an active and responsible part in the activities of the work community.
- observe the ethical principles of the social care sector.
Teacher in charge
Mode of delivery
Language of instruction
01.08.2021 - 31.12.2021
02.07.2021 - 31.07.2021
Laurea Tikkurila, sote
Sanna Saraste, Kati Rintakorpi
Degree Programme in Social Services (SWV), Laurea Tikkurila