34% Face-to-face, 66% Distance learning
Background materials (reading material and videos) in Optima.
Contact days before (11.4. in Leppävaara at 9-12, and ONE full contact day either 26.4. in Leppävaara OR 3.5. in Tikkurila at 9-16) and after the exchange (Spring 2020), details will be informed to all participants after the exchange application process is over. Assignments in Optima during the exchange to be done with a designated pair or group.
01.04.2019 - 30.04.2020
04.03.2019 - 18.04.2019
Laurea university of applied sciences
Riikka Lindholm, Susanna Ahonen-Coly
The study unit is compulsory for all students going for study exchange, and optional for Master's students and those going for a traineeship abroad due to the timing of the assignments. The idea of the study unit is to support the exchange process as well as help students understand the competences they develope during their time abroad.
Content of the study unit:
• Managing practicalities related to studies/traineeship abroad
• Recognising and developing international competences through international experience
• Developing intercultural communication competences
• Networking and sharing experiences with others
After completing the study unit student is able to:
• Arrange practical things related to his/her studies/traineeship abroad
• Recognise his/her international competences and to develop them further
• Develop coping and adaptation skills for intercultural interactions
• Develop basic tools for cultural adjustment
TOY2 Laurea täydentävä osaaminen (amk-tutkinto), Yhteiset opinnot
Contact days before exchange:
First contact is half a day for everyone (9-12) in Leppävaara, concerning practical orientation for exchnage and it is compulsory for everyone. Second contact will be full day (9-16) either 26.4. in Leppävaara OR 3.5. in Tikkurila, student can select which of these two days they will participate. Last contact day will be half a day after the exchange in Spring 2020, date will be published later.
Compulsory practical orientation for all: 11.4. at 9-12 in Leppävaara, room 182.
One day of the following, student can choose which one to join:
26.4. at 9-16 in Leppävaara room 234
3.5. at 9-16 in Tikkurila room B409.