Student is able to ?
- follow the values and ethical principles in nursing care and assess how well these are followed in practice?
- work in a collegial and responsible manner as a part of the work community ?
- make observations on the client’s basic needs, functional capacity, and changes in vital functions ?
- support the patient's functional capacity diversely and respond to their basic needs ?
- prepare a care plan and evaluate the care received by the client, taking the client's resources into consideration?
- implement the basic test and procedures required monitoring vital signs as part of patient care and update the care plan accordingly?
- implement medication treatment via enteral and local routes and injections under supervision ?
- document data on patient record and report orally on the client's condition and care?
- implement aseptic techniques ?
- apply methods related to patient and occupational safety and data protection in his / her work ?
- Act appropriately in a dangerous situation?
- apply the principles of empowering presence and interactions in nurse-client communications?
- assess his / her activities together with clients and develop his / her activities taking clients' experience into account?
- assume responsibility for his / her learning during the placement ?
- analyse the development of his / her own competence during the placement and actively utilise feedback to support his / her development ?
- search for and present research data in a concise manner to support and develop patient care ?
- communicate his / her expertise in team and work communities in a convincing manner?
01.08.2021 - 31.12.2021
24.05.2021 - 30.05.2021
20 - 30
Laurea Tikkurila, sote
Riikka Mulder, Kati Saarinen, Mia Poikolainen
Degree Programme in Nursing (SNV), Laurea Tikkurila