67% Face-to-face, 33% Distance learning
Course consists of lectures and project work. Learning is executed in projects in collaboration with local companies and authorities. Google Digital Carage and Hubspot certificates make up nearly half of the final grade.
After completing the project the student is able to
- create and develop digital services
- develop and use digital tools for marketing purposes
- research and manage customer experiences
- analyze and use business reports in projects
- use strategic planning, analysis and decision making tools in project contexts
- make business decisions in various project contexts
In the projects you participate in the development work of domestic or international businesses and communities and in project work. The language used in the project can be either Finnish or English. Projects can also focus on developing the student’s own business. The topic of the project and the competences developed by participating in it will be clarified when the project is added to the study offer. The scope of the project will be agreed on in each case. The competences generated in the projects can partly be included in the learning outcomes of some other module(s) and thus the credits can be divided between several modules.
23.08.2022 - 29.11.2022
23.05.2022 - 29.05.2022
20 - 50
Laurea Tikkurila, liko
Kari Halme, Tiina Turku, Marika Mäki
Liiketalouden koulutus (HLY2), Laurea yhteinen (Finnish)