20% Face-to-face, 80% Distance learning
All the material used is available online. In addition to learning platform material there will be ebooks, articles and videos. Kotler, Kartajaya, Setiawan. 2016. Marketing 4.0. Available as an ebook at Laurea Finna library
This study unit is online course with three zoom-lesson.The learning platform used in the course is Canvas.
The main themes in the course are:
- Digital marketing tools and techniques
- Transformation to digital economy and business
In addition to assignments and quizzes you will accomplish industry certifications.
The study unit is fully online so you can adjust the workload based on your schedule.
Canvas will be open by the beginning of the study unit.
In this course you collect points by earning them by completing tasks and certifications during the course.
The grade is based on points collected from the assignments. The final grade is calculated as follows:
01.01.2021 - 31.07.2021
23.11.2020 - 29.11.2020
20 - 40
According to the degree regulations (section 18) “students must be present in the first contact session or notify their teacher in charge if they cannot attend. If they fail to notify the teacher of their absence in the first contact session, their enrolment will be rejected. Another student in the queue may be enrolled in the study unit in the place of the absent student.”
In the case of online studies the lecturer can also specify some other way than participation on an online meeting what is required from the student so that he/she verifies his/her attendance on the study unit (Decision by the vice president, education 7/2019).
Tietojenkäsittelyn koulutus (NTV2), Laurea Tikkurila (Finnish)
As part of the course the participants will take certification courses offered by acknowledged industry partners.
First lesson is via Zoom. This is orientation lesson.
The course is open from January to May 2021. The participants can proceed at the own pace as long as the latest return dates (deadlines) are met.
Schedule and deadlines are in Canvas.
The participants will earn internationally acknowledged certificates offered by international organizations.
Since the study unit is based on individual tasks and assignments the students are required to manage their own time and work well and independently.
The average estimated time for a student to study the material, do the assignments and take the certification mini-courses offered by an outside organization is 270 hours.
This study unit includes three Zoom-lessons, otherwise the study unit is online. Schedule and deadlines are in Canvas.
– use professional concepts in a consistent manner and demonstrate his/her familiarity with the knowledge basis – report and communicate in a professional manner - act independently taking into account the operating environment – take responsibility for interaction with customers and/or co-operation partners and for responding to their needs - describe the significance of his/her actions for successful co-operation – describe his/her competence in relation to the learning outcomes
– critically evaluate information and justify their actions with science-based knowledge propose creative solutions at work – promote professional co-operation and enhance customer and partner relationships - act in a manner that promotes the team’s entrepreneurial and responsible approach to work - describe the development of his/her competence in relation to the learning outcomes
– analyse the acquired information, draw conclusions and combine theoretical knowledge with experiential knowledge - evaluate the applicability of produced knowledge, skill or idea to other contexts as well as their impact – anticipate needs of customers and/or co-operation partners - evaluate and develop the team’s entrepreneurial and responsible approach to work – evaluate the possibilities for utilising competence and plan his/her personal development and development of the team