Study material in Optima - Bailey, S. 2011. Academic writing: a handbook for international students. 3rd edition. London: Routledge. - Björk, L. & Räisänen, C. 1997. Academic writing. 2nd edition. Lund: Studentliteratur. - McLean, S. 2010. Business English for Success. Arlington, Virginia: Saylor Academy. - Teacher's material in Optima
Online implementation through Optima
- The study unit belongs to proficiency level II in complementary language courses at Laurea University of Applied Sciences.
- The evaluation is carried out on a scale from 0 (HYL) to 5 and is based on the Common European Framwork of Reference for Languages (the course is targeted at level C1).
- The evaluation principles of the course can be found in Optima work space
01.09.2020 - 18.12.2020
18.05.2020 - 24.05.2020
30 - 40
Korkeakouluyksikkö W (not translated)
Students should be at least at level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Laurea täydentävä osaaminen, amk-tutkinto (TOY2), Yhteiset opinnot
Laurea Virtual Campus
- The study unit is carried out between September and December 2020
- The participants will be informed on practical arrangements in the beginning of the course
Total workload: 135h
Online studying through Optima