The material used in this course will be provided by the teacher and it will be found in Canvas. The link to the workspace will be sent to the participants in September 2021.
Virtual sessions in Zoom every Tuesday (5.10. - 14.12.2021)
Regular attendance, max. 4 times of absence because of pedagogical reasons.
NB. You must attend the first meeting (5.10.2021) otherwise you will lose your place in this study group.
You will need computer, camera and microphone in this course.
Regular attendance, max. 4 times of absence.
Absence cannot be compensated by extra written assignments.
Oral and written assignments
Final test 80%, Oral skills 20%
01.10.2021 - 14.12.2021
24.05.2021 - 07.09.2021
20 - 30
Korkeakouluyksikkö W (not translated)
The student is able to:
- understand the basic structures and vocabulary of Spanish
- communicate in simple situations of everyday life
- write simple texts
- understand the main points in messages and in Spanish speech spoken at a normal speed about familiar subjects
Complementary competence, bachelor's studies in English (CCC2), Generic Studies
No alternative manners of performance.
Final exam 14.12.2021.
5 credits = appr. 130 working hours (not translated)
Simple communication events, everyday situations: telling about oneself, greetings, ordering food in a restaurant etc. Pronunciation. Grammar:
- Subject pronouns
- Definite and indefinite articles
- Gender and plural form of nouns
- Present tense of regular and some irregular verbs
- Possessive adjectives
- Prepositions a, de, en, para, por, sin, con
Cultural knowledge, some characteristic features of Spain and Latin America.
The course begins the 5th of October and ends the 14th of Dec.
Online lessons every Tuesday 9.00 - 11.30