Placement 1 (15 cr)
23.05.2022 - 29.05.2022
31.08.2022 - 31.07.2023
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Laurea Leppävaara, service
20 - 40
- Degree Programme in Safety, Security and Risk Management (HRA), Laurea Leppävaara
- Hanna Iisakkila Rojas
- Kaci Bourdache
Teacher in charge
HRA222SADegree Programme in Safety, Security and Risk Management, blended learning, S22, Leppävaara
The student is able to
- apply into practice what they have learnt
- analyse and structure the contents and methods of their work
- participate with their input in the development work of a company’s practices and business processes
- develop their business competencies
- evaluate their competencies and their development
Ways to complete Placement 1:
1. Paid work.
2. Unpaid internship.
3. Demonstration of competence
To get more instructions on how to proceed, please join the "Teams SSRM Placements" in MS Teams
Link below: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3a97aa930d28b44c0398d2f944e340c13c%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=f0026f62-61bf-4960-8b53-0e0bd14e084e&tenantId=f0b9e9d7-8d66-4b16-9c1c-6b07c4796280
Forms of internationality
International placement is possible with grant. More information in student Intra, link below:
Duration of Placement 1 is 400 hours of work.
Content and scheduling
Most work experience can be used or Placement 1.
Evaluation methods and criteria
Placement 1 is graded "Approved" by tutor teachers after complete return of all documents and the presentation. Please see Teams SSRM Placements for more information.