Shoemaker D. and Conklin, A. Cybersecurity: The Essential Body of Knowledge (framework of the study unit) Newhouse W., Keith S., Scribner B., & Witte G. National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Cybersecurity Workforce Framework. https://doi.org/10.6028/NIST.SP.800-181 Other complementary materials in Optima
Study unit includes 5 modules:
1. Orientation, Cybersecurity Framework used in studies
2. Protecting information
3. Protecting agains Human Threats
4. Protecting IT-systems and networks
5. Hot topics & summary
Study unit includes virtual studies & assignment, guest lectures and workshops (virtual).
Optima forum is used in communication
Tutoring is available in Optima..
All materials are in English.
- This study unit is preferably offered for Turvallisuus ja riskienhallinta / Security, safety and risk management students as compulsory studies (group HTA219KA) and other students are eligible to be enrolled in case of free seats
- If you are not security management student, please review study unit R0318 Introduction for Information Security
Evaluation is based on points from assignments and exams (max 100 points)
19.08.2019 - 31.12.2019
13.05.2019 - 26.05.2019
20 - 40
Pasi Kämppi, Seija Tiainen
HTA2 Turvallisuuden ja riskienhallinnan koulutus, Laurea Leppävaara
virtualt lessons, virtual studies, assignments and online exams between contact lessons of the modules, final online exam
5 credits = 135 h
1: 50-59 points 2: 60-69 points
3: 70-79 4: 80-89