40% Face-to-face, 60% Distance learning
- Learning within lectures and workshops.
- Individual assignments related to practical crisis management.
• natural and manmade crises
• roles and responsibilities of major local, regional and global bodies and players in natural and manmade crises
• roles and responsibilities of individual in interprofessional co-operation in natural and manmade crises
• operational safety in interprofessional natural and manmade crisis management
• situational awareness and personnel safety
• needs for medical assistance
• briefing for and debriefing after natural and manmade crisis
01.11.2018 - 31.12.2018
14.05.2018 - 19.08.2018
20 - 35
Kehitysyksikkö opetus ja aluekehitys (not translated)
Jorma Jokela, Mikko Häkkinen, Teija-Kaisa Aholaakko
SYV6 Degree Programme in Global Development and Management in Health Care, Laurea Tikkurila
(30th September 2018:
Pre-assignment submission deadline,Optima)
17th November 2018, 9:00 - 12:00
13th December 2018, 9:00 - 16:00
15th December 2018, 9:00 - 12:00
SATISFACTORY (Grade 1) Student is able: Knowledge base: To gather, process, produce and evaluate information widely. To use concepts of the area of expertise systematically. Problem solving: To solve problems in research, development and/or innovation activities. Development: To recognise and analyse focuses of development making use of the knowledge base. Communication: To communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
GOOD (Grade 3) Student is able: Knowledge base: To gather, process, produce and evaluate information critically and widely making use of both national and international scientific sources. To use concepts of the area of expertise fairly. Problem solving: To solve problems in research, development and/or innovation activities by applying and combining information from different fields. Development: To create target-oriented, justified development plans considering the community. Communication: To communicate in a competent, clear and consistent manner both orally and in writing.
EXCELLENT (Grade 5) Student is able to: Knowledge base: To create a consistent framework/knowledge base making use of both national and international scientific sources in a critical analytic fashion. Problem solving: To solve demanding problems in research, development and/or innovation activities where new knowledge and competence is created as well as to apply and combine information from different fields. Development: To develop the activities of the competence area in a target-oriented and communal fashion. Communication: To communicate convincingly both orally and in writing to audiences within and exterior to the field.