Business Online Visibility 01473-3001 01.03.2019-31.05.2019 5 op(CCM218SY)+-
Managing online visibility and presence with interesting and engaging contents is one of the major issues in digital marketing. During this course we study different aspects of this and students learn to produce, publish and manage online content from the business perspective and understand the importance of stories, product information, multimedia content, and other online content in creating an online presence for a tourism business.
After successful completion of the course the student
- knows different methods to do pre-research of social media visibility, target groups etc.
- can use keywords in effective marketing and social media contents
- is able create a paid campaign in internet and social media
- analyzes the success of social media efforts and gives grounded solutions based on them
- manages social media channels and contents in co-operation with customers