60% Face-to-face, 40% Distance learning
The required course materials will be provided during the course.
In this course, the student will become aware of and develop his/her interaction skills, encounter and interact with individuals, work in teams and direct groups as well as learn to understand the significance of the customer's participation and resources. The studies take place at Tikkurila campus during daytime.
In this study unit the assessing of the competences will be done by using the criteria set for requirement level I.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE BASIS, INFORMATION SEARCHING AND REPORTING
To achieve grade 5 student must be able to
- use professional concepts extensively
- compare and choose
- relevant information
- report and communicate in a professional manner
To achieve grade 3 student must be able to
- use professional concepts in a consistent manner when explaining various work practices and situations
- gather information and use his/her knowledge basis
- report in the agreed manner
To achieve grade 1 (or pass) student must be able to
- use essential professional concepts when explaining various work practices and situations
- search for information in different sources
26.08.2019 - 31.12.2019
13.05.2019 - 26.05.2019
Laurea university of applied sciences
SWV2 Degree Programme in Social Services, Laurea Tikkurila
The course in partially conducted in co-operation with Erasmus + project DISC.
For the course schedule, please see Pakki.
The study unit is suitable for exchange students (only limited intake).
One credit equals approximately 26.7 hours of work performed by the student.