Critical Infrastructure Protection (10 cr)
23.05.2022 - 14.08.2022
01.08.2022 - 31.12.2022
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Laurea Leppävaara, service
20 - 80
- Turvallisuuden ja riskienhallinnan koulutus (HTA2), Laurea Leppävaara (Finnish)
- Lasse Kivinen
- Juha Putkonen
- Veli Sulkava
Teacher in charge
- Avoin AMK (Size: 5. Open UAS: 5.)
TOP222SYTäydentävä osaaminen (amk-tutkinto), S22, Palvelualat
- Open UAS
The student is able to:
- define critical infrastructure operators and their roles
- define critical infrastructure protection compliance requirements, best practices and apply those
- assess and manage critical infrastructure’s risks
- plan, assess and develop critical infrastucture risks
All finnish speaking students enroll for this implementation. The language of teaching is Finnish.
English speaking students enroll to study unit Critical Infrastructure Protection TO00BN73-3005.
The course is implemented as a multiform education.
Learning materials and recommended literature
The teaching material is in the Canvas workspace.
Before enrolling to this study unit, you should have adequate competence of safety, security and risk management, which you can acquire for example by completing study unit HT00BN79 Basics of Corporate Safety, Security and Risk Management (10 cr) or TO00BS57 Basic Theory of Corporate Safety, Security and Risk Management (5 cr) at Open University of Applied Sciences.