Basics of Programming with C++ (3 cr)
28.11.2022 - 03.12.2023
01.01.2023 - 31.12.2023
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Laurea Virtual Campus
0 - 100
- Degree Programme in Business Information Technology, Developing Digital Services (NSA2), Laurea Leppävaara
- Matti Oosi
Teacher in charge
- Avoin AMK (Size: 40. Open UAS: 40.)
- Tutkinto-opiskelija tai polkuopiskelija (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
CCN223SYComplementary competence (bachelor’s studies in English), S23, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
CCN222SYComplementary competence (bachelor’s studies), S22, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Avoin AMK
- Tutkinto-opiskelija tai polkuopiskelija
The student is able to
- use the fundamental syntax and building blocks of the given programming language
- plan, implement and test small-scale programs with the given programing language
This is a self study course in web. The student enrolls to the course in Viope-learning platform using HAKA-credentials.The course can be found using the name:
R0419 Introduction to C++ Programming 2022
Viope can be reached at:
After completing the course in Viope, the student will apply for a grade using the form below:
Students are responsible for monitoring their progress in Viope using the statistics page. Before applying for the grade, make sure required number of tasks are completed.
Learning materials and recommended literature
Course material can be found in Viope-learning environment
Student completes the course independently using Viope-learning platform. It is good to reserve enough time to do the programming assignments.
Further information for students
Student should have completed Basics of programming or have equivalent skills before attending the course. Enrollments will be confirmed monthly. Student can start the course in Viope before the confirmation.
Evaluation methods and criteria
Evaluation is based on programming assignments given in Viope-platform. Course will be graded as Approved/failed.