Placement 2 (15 cr)
23.05.2022 - 29.05.2022
01.08.2022 - 31.07.2023
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Laurea Leppävaara, service
20 - 30
- Degree Programme in Safety, Security and Risk Management (HRA), Laurea Leppävaara
- Hanna Iisakkila Rojas
- Kaci Bourdache
Teacher in charge
HRA221SADegree Programme in Safety, Security and Risk Management, blended learning, S21, Leppävaara
The student is able to
- evaluate their competencies and the requirements of working life
- develop and deepen their business competencies
- analyse and develop the content of their work and the operation of the organisation as a member of the work community
- establish personal working life connections and act in networks
- evaluate their competencies and their development
- plan their study path and career
Ways to complete Placement 1:
1. Paid work.
2. Unpaid internship.
To get more instructions on how to proceed, please join the "Teams SSRM Placements" in MS Teams
Link below: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3a97aa930d28b44c0398d2f944e340c13c%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=f0026f62-61bf-4960-8b53-0e0bd14e084e&tenantId=f0b9e9d7-8d66-4b16-9c1c-6b07c4796280
Forms of internationality
International placement is possible with grant. More information in student Intra, link below:
Duration of Placement 2 is 400 hours of work.
Content and scheduling
Use of professional SSRM expertise required, e.g. analysis and development, management, supervision etc.
Evaluation methods and criteria
Placement 2 is graded "Approved" by tutor teachers after complete return of all documents required and presentation. Please see Teams SSRM Placements for more information.